Are you looking for the best web host provider? Or have you heard about Bluehost and looking for an in-depth review? When it comes to WordPress hosting, Bluehost has become the most well-known brand.
They are a ‘WordPress’ official recommended hosting service. You’ll never have to think about your website being slow with Bluehost, even when there’s much traffic. Their skilled support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week via phone, email, or live chat.
As a result, they are the number one web hosting provider for small businesses. In addition, WPBeginner users receive a remarkable 63 percent discount, a free domain, free SSL, and a free Site Builder with themes.
Bluehost is an official WordPress recommended hosting provider and one of the largest web hosting businesses in the world. Bluehost provides a varied range of hosting options for beginners and small, medium, and big organizations, as well as 24/7 customer service.
Find out if Bluehost is the correct choice for you by reading our in-depth Bluehost review.
In this in-depth Bluehost review, we’ll put their claims to the test with a thorough examination utilizing industry-standard benchmarking techniques.
This is our comprehensive Bluehost review, and we’ll go through the benefits and drawbacks of Bluehost in detail.
Pros and Cons of Bluehost
Every web hosting provider has advantages and disadvantages. Some are tolerable, while others are unavoidable.
Here are the benefits and drawbacks of Bluehost that we discovered.
First, let’s take a look at the advantages that make Bluehost the top choice.
- Pricing: Most users, particularly those who are just getting started, can afford their hosting options.
- Reliability: They keep a vast number of websites up and running with little downtime.
- No hidden charges: When you sign up for an account, there are no hidden fees.
- Free domain: When you sign up, you get a free domain name for the first year.
- Free CDN + SSL: Each website comes with a free SSL certificate and Cloudflare CDN.
- Money-Back Guarantee: All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
As previously said, every hosting business has its own set of drawbacks. The following are some of the disadvantages of using Bluehost as your hosting provider.
- The cost of renewing a domain is increasing. The cost of their free domain renewal is higher than the industry average.
- Upselling Addons: During signup, they conduct an aggressive upsell approach. If you don’t require any of the extras, you may uncheck them.
Bluehost Hosting Plans and Features
Bluehost has a varied range of hosting options to suit all budgets and needs. Shared hosting, virtual private servers, dedicated servers, cloud hosting, WooCommerce hosting, managed WordPress hosting, and more are available.
Let’s look at the Bluehost hosting options and what they have to offer.
- Shared hosting: Shared hosting is an excellent choice for a new website with little traffic—your website shares server material with other websites in a shared hosting environment.
- Cloud hosting: An upgrade to the shared hosting plan that is more dependable. It enables you to use many cloud servers, allowing your website to switch to a different server automatically in the event of a hardware breakdown or significant demand.
- WordPress hosting: A WordPress hosting package tailored to the needs of WordPress-powered websites. It is WordPress-optimized and can even safeguard your WordPress site from typical attacks.
- WooCommerce hosting: WooCommerce is the most popular eCommerce plugin for WordPress, and it enables you to create an online store using the platform. WooCommerce hosting comes with all of the functionality you’ll need to get your eCommerce store up and running.
- VPS hosting: It is a step up from shared WordPress hosting, allowing you to have dedicated virtual resources in a shared environment.
- Dedicated server hosting: When you rent a dedicated server for your website, you have complete control over the server’s resources. The disadvantage is that you are also responsible for managing the server on your own.
One can install WordPress with a single click on any Bluehost hosting plans.
All plans have an intuitive hosting control panel that allows you to manage your hosting, build databases, and more.
Let’s have a look at what each plan includes.
- Basic: You can only host one website with the basic plan. It has one domain and 25 subdomains, 50 GB of SSD storage, and five email accounts with 100 MB of storage. You’ll pay $2.75 each month for the first term. After that, you’ll have to pay $8.99 a month to renew the account.
- Plus: Unlimited websites, webspace, and bandwidth include with the Plus package. You’ll also have access to multiple email addresses. For the first term, the fee is $4.95 per month. After that, you’ll have to pay $11.99 each month to renew the account.
- Choice Plus: The Plus plan’s benefits are included in the Choice Plus plan. As bonuses worth over $80 a year, you’ll also get free domain privacy and automated daily backups provided by CodeGuard. The first term costs $5.45 per month. After that, you’ll have to pay $16.99 per month to renew.
- Pro The Pro plan costs $13.95 per month for the first term, then $23.99 per month after that. It offers all of the features of the previous versions as well as a dedicated IP address.
You can choose any of these plans if you are just getting started with your website. Then, as your website expands, you can easily upgrade your hosting package.
You might be wondering if Bluehost is the perfect choice for your website after reading this review. Many websites rank Bluehost as the best web hosting provider.
They provide a wide selection of hosting options with numerous features that make it simple to create a website. In addition, their hosting plans feature skilled customer assistance from trained employees 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Most significantly, they provide good starter programs that can accommodate any budget. If you’re just getting started, a Bluehost shared hosting package is a great place to start.
It’s inexpensive and comes with all of the necessary tools. In addition, you may quickly upgrade your hosting package as your website expands.
To get started with it, you click the image below.