SiteGround is one of the leading and highly rated hosting providers. They offer custom WordPress performance and security solutions to ensure that your site is as quick and secure as possible. SiteGround is an official ‘WordPress’ recommended hosting provider since they have the best 24/7 assistance in the business.
WPBeginner’s website is hosted with SiteGround, which is enough to prove the relevance of Siteground hosting servers. Automatic upgrades, daily backups, built-in WP caching, free CDN, free SSL, one-click staging, and GIT version control are just a few of SiteGround’s features.
With six data centers throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and Australia, they are few organizations that offer location-specific hosting.
Genuine Review Of Siteground Hosting
Siteground is a WordPress hosting company that comes highly rated. They are well-known for their excellent customer service, quick hosting options, and consistent uptime. Everything you’ll need to start and grow a successful website or blog is included with their WordPress-optimized hosting. Find out if SiteGround is the right host for you by reading our full SiteGround review.
We’ll put their promises to the test in our in-depth SiteGround review. These are the areas we’ll investigate:
- With SiteGround, how quickly will your website load?
- Will your website be operational 24 hours a day, seven days a week, without any downtime?
- Is it possible to rely on their customer service?
- Do they provide all of the tools and features you’ll need to create your website?
- How much would it set you back? Is there any SiteGround coupon code that you can use to save money?
SiteGround was substantially faster and more dependable than the competition. Their hosting options are adaptable, and their technical assistance is among the best in the business. As a result, we’ve identified SiteGround as one of the top WordPress hosting providers.
Now let’s take a look at our in-depth SiteGround review so you can see how we arrived at that conclusion and make your own decision.
SiteGround began operations in 2004 and has since evolved to become one of the most well-known hosting providers. It has offices in four locations and data centers on three continents, with its headquarters in Sofia, Bulgaria. The organization now employs over 500 people and hosts over 2,000,000 domains.
Pros and Cons of SiteGround
Each web hosting provider has its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Some benefits may outweigh the drawbacks, but some drawbacks may be a deal-breaker for your specific needs.
Consider these SiteGround advantages and disadvantages before making a decision. Pros Here are a few of the features that have helped SiteGround become one of the best hosting providers in the world.
- Superfast servers – All of SiteGround’s servers are high-speed. For all customers, they employ the Google Cloud Platform, one of the fastest on the market.
- Top-Notch Customer Support – To say the least, their customer service is outstanding. They provide phone, live chat, and ticket-based help 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free CDN and SSL – Sitegorund provides a rapid setup of Cloudflare’s free CDN and a free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate.
- Multiple Server Locations – On three continents, they have data centers. During the signup process, you can select your preferred location.
- Unmetered Bandwidth – This gives you unrestricted bandwidth (aka data transfer).
- Daily Backup & Site Migrator – SiteGround provides free site migration tools and automatic daily website backups.
Every hosting firm, as previously stated, has its drawbacks. The following are some of the cons of using SiteGround as your hosting provider.
- Limited Storage: Their plans include built-in storage. However, because this storage is relatively vast, you will almost certainly never require additional storage if you are just getting started.
- High Monthly Billing: If you pick monthly billing, the hosting service becomes more expensive. You may get a more considerable discount and a cheaper rate if you join up for an extended billing period. Because they offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, it’s a brilliant idea to sign up for a longer billing period.
SiteGround Hosting Plans and Features
Shared hosting, managed WordPress hosting, cloud hosting (VPS), and dedicated hosting solutions are available from SiteGround. If you’re just getting started, their shared hosting services will suit your needs well. However, as your site grows, you’ll want to make sure they have alternative plans to which you may upgrade.
Let’s have a look at the hosting options and features offered by SiteGround.
- Shared hosting: It is advised for new websites and beginners to opt for shared hosting. Because you’ll be sharing resources with other websites on the server, it’s best for low-traffic websites.
- Managed WordPress hosting: This is a WordPress-optimized shared hosting package. It includes SiteGround’s in-house WordPress optimizations (SG Optimizer) to boost your website’s performance.
- WooCommerce hosting: This is a WooCommerce-optimized shared hosting plan. It incorporates SiteGround’s optimizations, which significantly boost your online store’s performance.
- Managed Cloud hosting: Cloud hosting is a more versatile version of shared hosting. On a cloud architecture, it allows you to use the resources of numerous dedicated servers. It is appropriate for expanding websites, well-known bloggers, and corporations.
Breakdown of SiteGround’s Shared Hosting Plans
SiteGround’s shared hosting is the most cost-effective way for small businesses to launch a new website. Their shared plans come in three categories to accommodate various budgets.
- Startup: This package only allows you to host one website. It comes with 10 GB of disc space and can accommodate a website with 10,000 monthly visits. All essential features include 1-click WordPress installation, free setup, website transfer, daily backups, built-in caching (SuperCacher), managed WordPress updates, free CDN, free SSL, and more.
- GrowBig: You can host an infinite number of websites with the GrowBig package. It has 20 GB of storage space and is designed to host websites with 25,000 monthly visitors. You’ll get all of the benefits of the Startup plan, plus premium features like ultrafast PHP for even quicker loading times, on-demand backups, an easy staging tool, and the ability to add collaborators to your sites.
- GoGeek: The GoGeek package is ideal for online stores. It can manage 100,000 monthly visitors on websites. You’ll get priority support, more significant server resources, sophisticated capabilities like one-click git repo creation, and the ability to manage white-label clients, which is ideal for reseller hosting plans that developers may provide to clients, in addition to all of GrowBig’s features.
For commercial, cloud, and managed WordPress hosting, Siteground is one of my top choices. As one of the most well-known names in the hosting web sector, the company provides an unbeatable mix of exceptional performance and excellent customer service.
Despite their higher renewal prices, they provide reasonable sign-on pricing for new consumers. Their services cover the full web-hosting spectrum; thus, there is a clear migration path available on this host even if you start with shared hosting. Scalability isn’t an issue at all.
Indian subscribers have to wait for some more time for Siteground hosting, as they have revoked their services from India. Though, existing users can still enjoy their benefits and excellent hosting.